With its historic premises in the middle of the old town, the Kunsthalle Winterthur is a special place for encounters with contemporary art. Until 1915 it housed the collection of the Kunstmuseum Winterthur. Later, in 1980, it was officially established as the Kunsthalle with a show by Max Bill. Kunsthalle Winterthur shows five to six changing exhibitions per year, including local as well as internationally established artists.
Silke Hopf (President)
Dominik M. Steiner